Accounting and Consulting Services for QuickBooks Users
Correct Accounting using QuickBooks can make a very BIG difference in taxes paid. For example, we were contacted by a Company that had used two CPA Firms to help with their QuickBooks, but neither knew what they were doing. We helped them clean up three years of accounting data and the owner received about $45,000 in refunds from improperly filed tax returns.
QuickBooks is a convenient, efficient way to keep your financial and tax information organized, but it pays to let someone with experience get your system up and running. Call RFBM CPAs at 801-288-1222 to learn how we can help.
In addition to being a respected Salt Lake City CPA firm, we’re also Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. That means we’re highly-trained at helping all types of businesses make the most of their QuickBooks accounting software.
QuickBooks continues to grow in popularity because of its ease of use, but making the most of your accounting software requires some professional help, especially when you’re just getting started. Our Salt Lake City CPA firm has the experience you need because we’re Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, making RFBM CPAs uniquely qualified to help you set up your system and use it to full advantage.
We’ll begin by installing your QuickBooks software and setting up your new system. Then we'll provide thorough training for you and your staff, and we’ll be available afterward to answer your questions, review your QuickBooks file, and provide all the support you need.
If you've made the decision to switch to QuickBooks or just want to learn how to use it more efficiently, call us at 801-288-1222 to set up an appointment.
We can provide a number of QuickBooks accounting services, including:
- QuickBooks accounting software installation and set-up.
- Conducting a review of your business to identify the best version of QuickBooks to meet your accounting, bookkeeping and tax needs.
- Training you and your staff to use QuickBooks effectively.
- Reviewing your QuickBooks file to ensure accurate records.
- Determining the accounts that should be incorporated into your QuickBooks system – inventory, accounts payable and receivable, payroll, etc.
- Streamlining your tax preparation by mapping your accounts for tax purposes.
- Developing customized templates for your financial documents, including purchase orders, invoices, and financial statements.
- Establishing online downloads from your bank and other financial institutions.
- Providing ongoing support and assistance as needed.